Profile Photo

Karolina Sternik-KarolakOffline

    Sorry, no comments found !

    Please wait...

    About Me

    Karolina Sternik-Karolak

    STEAM Trainer | Interdisciplinary Educator | EdTech Specialist

    A graduate of the Faculty of Humanities at UMCS in Lublin, specializing in History, Civics, and Media Studies. Complementing my humanistic roots, I also hold formal education in IT, Geography, and Design & Technology. With extensive experience across all levels of education in Warsaw, I am passionate about bridging the gap between traditional humanities, natural sciences, and the digital future.

    Currently at the Human to Human (H2H) Bilingual Primary School in Warsaw, where I integrate multiple disciplines:

    • History & Civics

    • Science (Przyroda) & Geography

    • ICT (Information and Communication Technology)

    • STEAM & Interdisciplinary Approach

    The Future of Learning

    As a STEAM Trainer, I believe that the future of education lies at the intersection of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. My teaching methodology focuses on:

    • Interdisciplinary STEAM Projects: Developing and implementing projects that merge Science (Przyroda), Ecology, and Technology. These initiatives are rooted in sustainable development, giving students the tools to look into the future and take real action to change the world for the better.

    • Hands-on Experience: Designing and building physical models (e.g., Roman villas, manor houses, "History in a Box") to foster deep learning through creation.

    • EdTech Integration: Utilizing interactive timelines, educational YouTube content, quizzes, and digital comics to enhance student engagement.

    • Active Learning: Moving beyond the textbook to develop critical thinking, creativity, and technical skills in a bilingual environment.


    Connect with Me

    Follow my educational journey and project updates on Facebook:  facebook.com/SternikKarolina/

    "I teach interdisciplinarily because connecting the dots between technology, nature, and the humanities is the key to preparing students for the challenges of tomorrow and empowering them to build a better world."

    Media

    Keep in touch

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    Camelia Nicola
    @camelianicola
    Profile Photo
    Xeni Symeonidou
    @xeniasym
    Bouteille