• Profile picture of Luca Jendrek

    Luca Jendrek posted

    • 1 year, 3 months ago

    📣 ¡La nueva convocatoria sigue abierta hasta septiembre!

    Es tu oportunidad para conseguir financiación para tus proyectos azules 🌊📘

    ¿A qué estás esperando? 💡 Presenta tu propuesta, haz realidad tus ideas y suma tu centro al cambio por un océano más sostenible.
    Consulta los detalles aquì: https://blue-lights.eu/grants-for-schools/

About Me

Project Officer

I am European project officer at Sea Teach where I coordinate international collaborations in the field of blue education and sustainable boatbuilding. I am also a facilitator of the Blue Education Platform where I organize, lead digital events, prepare recap articles, update the Knowledge Hub and monitor the Platform. I am always happy to hear about new members and suggestions, on how to make the Platform a better & more engaging place. Feel free to drop me a message here!

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Maria Peponi
@mariapeponi
Profile Photo
Xeni Symeonidou
@xeniasym
Profile Photo
Sofia Giakoumi
@sgiakoum
Profile Photo
Evy
@evy-copejans
Profile Photo
Roman
@roman

Groups

Bouteille